Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Red Spots Tongue What Does A Whitish Tongue With Red Spots Mean?

What does a whitish tongue with red spots mean? - red spots tongue

I was sick over the past three weeks. Because the air conditions in my house, I came to see me with bronchitis and I cough, shortness of breath, the mucus in the lungs, operation at low temperature, difficulty breathing, wheezing, and usually Achy and sick.

I am fighting to the doctor and a package of Z, an inhaler and cough syrup disadvantages disadvantages bronchitis. Although these drugs, I felt better, but then ran, I always started getting sick.

Yesterday I woke up and his mouth was very painful. I cancer several lines of rubber on my and my tongue is covered with red spots. It is a white film on the tongue, that even with washing and brushing of the tongue. Even my tongue swells my throat hurts to swallow and not so simple. The consumption of hard foods like cookies, is impossible and can handle more than just soup.

Is this because of my bronchitis? What would have happened to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment