Monday, December 7, 2009

Stories About Moms Who Spank Question About Girls...how Can I Get Them To Stop Making Fun Of Me?

Question about girls...how can I get them to stop making fun of me? - stories about moms who spank

A few times I had problems at home when my sister and her friends were there and saw my mother took me it was pretty annoying too.

It has several months since the last time, but I always tease me and call name was embarrassing. In addition, they rub the buttocks when they see me and laugh uncontrollably.

I try to ignore it, but not stop. I am 15 and my sister and her friends are 14-15. It is difficult to re embarrassed with my sister a story to tell, because my mother was not in spanking teenage girls, ass to believe, but to me, because she said she did not know me, because I have many friends faces. But the reason I did not have many friends tease me about how they write my ass.

5 comments:

Ciera said...

Damn, I wish I could speak to your mother. It makes me very angry for some reason, or even if you know that your mother has no right to do that! If there is a beating, then they should see me in her sister That is unfair, you're a teenager, almost legal in about 3 years. "Spanking" is for children, such as "waiting period". Your mother should stop emberassing you like this, and his sister has a brother, once up, and maybe for you. If not, then defend themselves. You are old enough to have a voice, the next time she whips screaming, tell him how you feel, honestly, I tell her, and they hate everything. It must learn the lesson and see what it does for you is wrong. It makes me a little laugh at the idea that there is a 15-year-old lost his mother, who is really pathetic. Do you think 3? Tell your mother how you feel and reason have no friends, because she is and how you Embera, who they should get. Every motherI know he feels bad for his lack of friends of the child if it was because of them. Well, since I can not speak to your mother, and curse, as if you really want, I've tried, the best advice I could give. I really hope that helped! Good luck, my dear:)

loveebon... said...

Do not worry, kid! Each parent has a certain, what they do to maintain disclipline online with their children. Ignoring his sister and his friends, his jokes and frivolous. When you start to show up, he cares, then, that anger, and they stop. Do not try to fight against the fire with fire, and to tell embarrassing stories about her sisters. Instead of reverse psychology to try to laugh with them and get beat, so I hope this helps boy! :)

edward_c... said...

Damn, I want to blow ur mother makes me very angry for some reason, even if I did not. It makes me a little laugh at the idea that there is a 15-year-old lost his mother, which is really annoying. when it comes to board one of them laughing and one of them and begin to walk, and this shame ur sister

H² said...

Tell them to F-off. Literally means the F-word if you do it too. lol I know that sounds stupid, but his mother has no right to take 15 years. You are born on the spanking .. 5 years ago. Tell your sister and all other than to F-off and if you have any problems with her mother and she wants to be taken to ... say the earth, because you came of it.

Sorry that all I's.

Casper. said...

Tell your mother is too old to tell, and the reason you do not have many friends because of him.


And her grace, her pathetic mother.

Post a Comment