Friday, January 1, 2010

Ge Mutual Funds Quick Understanding Of Mutual Funds And 401K?

Quick understanding of mutual funds and 401K? - ge mutual funds

This can be very basic but I've never understood, my 401K. I turned basically money for someone with more education in the cities than I do. It takes all the money from all the 401K and stocks of various companies.

Here's the part I do not understand. Say you've stopped investing in my 401K and actions that I am lucky enough to remain neutral. My plan has DIV companies like GE and MSFT are reinvested etc. Also, these dividends in the plan ... I have an advantage, or one million years in the future, as long as those shares rise again?

If the market stays flat for a while, my money is still sitting or money in the form of dividends?

0 comments:

Post a Comment