Thursday, January 21, 2010

Xanax Can I Get Xanax Prescription Filled In One State And The Refill In A Different State?

Can I get Xanax prescription filled in one state and the refill in a different state? - xanax

I am going on vacation and I will get my Xanax to be filled in another state again.

I am in Washington State and the company wanted to get my prescription Xanax here and there in a month to fill the spare tire in Oregon get when I'm on vacation.

Is there a pharmacy that allows this? I went into a pharmacy and he said he could not be completed on site in Seattle.

3 comments:

Riot said...

It depends on whether you seek at a chain drugstore like CVS or just a local pharmacy. Everything depends on state laws, I recommend you consult a pharmacist in a pharmacy chain, but if they say no, it's probably a question of legality.

Joel said...

If you think this will not work, contact your doctor's office. See if you can remove the cushion, and the call to the pharmacy to refill your target date to meet ___.

Lea said...

This will depend on state law. Be allowed in my state that once controlled drug release.

Post a Comment