Thursday, February 18, 2010

Biology Bracelets Meaning Ideas For My Breaking Dawn Party?

Ideas for my Breaking Dawn party? - biology bracelets meaning

This is what I currently have [three books]

1. an apple
2. Range
3. a textbook of biology
4. Bracelet
5. grated band
6. a picture of a wolf
7. Vampire fangs
8. red nail polish
9. Toy red truck
More ideas please!

I have three seasons, first my kitchen or anywhere else is better Italina La Bella Twilight, where they eat pizza and bob for apples.
Then we go to Edward and Bella Meadow, playing baseball and have the game.
After his speech, the "graduation", where we dance. I have decorations down, but here I am also a dining table. Red punch, such as chips and so, vampire and werewolf bite cookies. I make a cakewith the names of each charector in Twilight, New Moon and eclispse. After a little dance [I burn a CD], we will sit down and read "Breaking Dawn halarious story." Ha!
Well, if for the gift bags, what I wear?
What do you think? It sounds funny to you?

1 comments:

KatieBug said...

Use quotation marks in history.

Post a Comment